Who is Plutonium Science?
I’m Paul Upstone, a Science Teacher in a UK Secondary School and I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics and some Maths.
I want to help as many people as possible gain some great GCSE and A Level exam results. So I’ll do this by providing some amazing learning and revision resources, along with some fantastic tips and advice for teachers, students and most critically – parents of students.
Just watch this site as it grows and follow me for instant updates to your email address.
Whether you’re a Science Teacher yourself looking for ways to inspire your students, you’re at school studying for your next exams or maybe you’re the parent or carer of a student at school – there will be something here for you…
- I’ve collected all past papers from current specifications for the most followed exam boards.
- I’ve made a growing collection of revision/learning videos on my Youtube channel.
- There is a collection of tried & tested revision techniques.
- You can contact me for help or even hire me as a private tutor.
Just have a look round and take what you fancy.
Thanks for joining me, and please remember to share this site with your own friends & followers using the social media links at the bottom of the pages.
Feedback from poll:
You requested – More blogs/info about how to revise.
I responded – by organising my blog posts into categories to make finding the information you need easier and by creating a Revision Toolkit page which includes a vast collection of revision activities.
You requested – more Physics/teaching resources.
Keep using the survey to tell me what you want more of, or contact me directly.
Latest Blog Posts
- Walking Talking Exams
- 10 Calculator Buttons you need in your life #revision #gcse #alevel
- “So, tell me what you did with your time during the COVID19 Lockdown”
- Charity Starts at Home (#SchoolsOutForCF)
- When should Year 11 & 13 students start their exam revision?
- Can we choose what we’re motivated to do? Can we decide to be motivated to study?
I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about a physical universe.Stephen Hawking
A Level Children college Confidence COVID19 ditchthattextbook.com Dr Plutonium Energy exam Exams GCSE Heat impact IOP Language mock Motivation parent Parenting pathways Physics Plutonium Science Pu94 Pu94Science Research Revision school Science stores stress Student Students Study Success support teacher TeacherAppreciation Teaching Temperature Tests Thermal Time saving university Vocabulary Work