Feedback from poll:
You requested – More blogs/info about how to revise.
I responded – by organising my blog posts into categories to make finding the information you need easier and by creating a Revision Toolkit page which includes a vast collection of revision activities.
You requested – more Physics/teaching resources.
Who is Dr Plutonium of Plutonium Science?
I’m a Science Teacher in a UK Secondary School and I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths.
I want to help as many people as possible gain some great GCSE and A Level exam results. So I’ll do this by providing some amazing learning and revision resources, along with some fantastic tips and advice for teachers, students and most critically – parents of students.
Just watch the site as it grows and follow me for instant updates.
Whether you’re a Science Teacher yourself looking for ways to inspire your students, you’re at school studying for your next exams or maybe you’re the parent or carer of a student at school – there will be something here for you…
Just have a look round and take what you fancy.
Thanks for joining me, and please remember to share with your own friends & followers using the social media links at the bottom of the pages.
Latest Blog Posts
- When should Year 11 & 13 students start their exam revision?
- Can we choose what we’re motivated to do? Can we decide to be motivated to study?
- How can Techniques used in Learning a Language Help in Learning Physics?
- Is there an Alternative to the Flight Path Method of Recording Student Progress?
- Swarm Engineering: From Flocking Robots to Nanomedicine
- What can the Current Year 10 Students Learn from Year 11 About Exams?
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton