Who is Dr Plutonium of Plutonium Science?
I’m a Science Teacher in a UK Secondary School and I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths.
I want to help as many people as possible gain some great GCSE and A Level exam results. So I’ll do this by providing some amazing teaching and revision resources, some fantastic tips and advice for teachers, students and parents of students. I’ll also create some reviews of many of the best resources the internet has to offer.
Just watch the site as it grows and follow me for instant updates.
Whether you’re a Science Teacher yourself looking for ways to inspire your students, you’re at school studying for your next exams or maybe you’re the parent or carer of a student at school – there will be something here for you…
Just have a look round and take what you fancy.
Thanks for joining me!
Latest Blog Posts
- How can Techniques used in Learning a Language Help in Learning Physics?
- Is there an Alternative to the Flight Path Method of Recording Student Progress?
- Swarm Engineering: From Flocking Robots to Nanomedicine
- What can the Current Year 10 Students Learn from Year 11 About Exams?
- How Can Reading for Pleasure Lead to Improved Exam Grades?
- The Power of Self-Confidence:
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton