Who is Plutonium Science?
I’m Paul Upstone, a Science Teacher in a UK Secondary School and I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics and some Maths.
I want to help as many people as possible gain some great GCSE and A Level exam results. So I’ll do this by providing some amazing learning and revision resources, along with some fantastic tips and advice for teachers, students and most critically – parents of students.
Just watch this site as it grows and follow me for instant updates to your email address.
Whether you’re a Science Teacher yourself looking for ways to inspire your students, you’re at school studying for your next exams or maybe you’re the parent or carer of a student at school – there will be something here for you…
- I’ve collected all past papers from current specifications for the most followed exam boards.
- I’ve made a growing collection of revision/learning videos on my Youtube channel.
- There is a collection of tried & tested revision techniques.
- You can contact me for help or even hire me as a private tutor.
Just have a look round and take what you fancy.
Thanks for joining me, and please remember to share this site with your own friends & followers using the social media links at the bottom of the pages.
Feedback from poll:
You requested – More blogs/info about how to revise.
I responded – by organising my blog posts into categories to make finding the information you need easier and by creating a Revision Toolkit page which includes a vast collection of revision activities.
You requested – more Physics/teaching resources.
Keep using the survey to tell me what you want more of, or contact me directly.
Latest Blog Posts
- Walking Talking Exams
- 10 Calculator Buttons you need in your life #revision #gcse #alevel
- “So, tell me what you did with your time during the COVID19 Lockdown”
- Charity Starts at Home (#SchoolsOutForCF)
- When should Year 11 & 13 students start their exam revision?
- Can we choose what we’re motivated to do? Can we decide to be motivated to study?
I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about a physical universe.Stephen Hawking